Provides one of northeast Iowa’s most challenging nine hole golf courses. The clubhouse offers the services of a professional golf pro, as well as food, drinks, and handicap accessible shower and restroom facilities. A putting green and practice area are located adjacent to the clubhouse. White Water Creek runs through the park and the shade trees along its banks shelter the finest picnic and camp sites in southwest Dubuque County. Picnic pavilions are available for rent. Accessible playground units and play fields are sure to attract children of all ages. Cross-country skiing on ungroomed trails is available during the winter months. Contact: (563) 852-3377
- All players must register and start at No.1 tee except with permission.
- Each player must have a bag and at least 4 clubs.
- No more than 4 players in a group at any time.
- Foursome only on weekends, holidays, and busy periods.
- No cutting in ahead of players.
- Players looking for lost balls must wave next players through.
- Do not play from tee or fairway until other players are out of range.
- U.S.G.A. rules will govern play.
- Across any fence is out of bunds and on, or across any park roadway is out of bounds.
- Local rule: Left of white stakes on Hole No.1 is out of bounds on tee shot only.