Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Human Resources

  1. Application For Dubuque County Boards, Commissions, Township Trustees and Town Clerks

    Please complete for Board, Commission, and Township consideration

  1. Title VI Complaint Form

    This form may be used to file a complaint with Dubuque County based on a violation of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.