691 New Positive Individuals and 1 Death Since Nov. 17
DUBUQUE COUNTY CHANGES & TOTALS
(Nov. 17 to Nov. 24)
- 691 new positive individuals since Nov. 17
- Total positive individuals to date = 18,515
- 2,297 active cases in Dubuque County. (325 more than Nov. 17)
COMMUNITY TRANSMISSION RATE
- The CDC continues to rate Dubuque County at the HIGH level of community transmission of COVID-19.
- 7-Day New Case Rate per 100K Population = 643.30 (+67.83 from previous 7 days)
- Percent Positivity (last 7 days) = 23.46% (+0.96% change in last 7 days)
- 1 new deaths since Nov. 17.
- Total deaths related to COVID to date = 241
- Underlying Cause Deaths = 219, Contributing Factor Deaths = 22
VACCINATIONS OF COUNTY RESIDENTS
- 59.2% of all Dubuque County residents are fully vaccinated
- 69.8% of all Dubuque County residents age 12+ are fully vaccinated
- Vaccinations Completed: 56,199
(207 more than Nov. 17)
- Vaccinations Started (1st dose): 2,713
For current information on Dubuque County vaccination opportunities, visit www.dubuquecountyiowa.gov/sleevesup or call 563-690-MAKE(6253).
The CDC and FDA are operating a Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). To report a reaction or view data, visit https://vaers.hhs.gov/
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions, please call 563-556-6200.
For current statewide data, please visit coronavirus.iowa.gov/