232 More Completed Vaccinations and 43 New Positive Individuals Since July 28
DUBUQUE COUNTY CHANGES & TOTALS
(July 28 - August 4)
VACCINATIONS OF COUNTY RESIDENTS
- Vaccinations Completed: 51,241
(232 more than July 28)
- 52.7% of all Dubuque County residents are fully vaccinated
- As of Friday, July 30, 64.9% of the County’s total population 12+ has either completed their vaccination series or is currently in the process.
- Vaccinations Started (1st dose): 2,493
For current information on Dubuque County vaccination opportunities, visit www.dubuquecountyiowa.gov/sleevesup
- 43 new positive individuals since July 28
- Total positive individuals to date = 13,670
- 112 active cases in Dubuque County (38 more than July 28)
Positivity rate based on total positive tests, not individuals.
- Past 14-day positivity average = 3.8%
- Past 7-day positivity average = 3.5%
- Dubuque County Residents Hospitalized = 1 as of July 28. (same as July 21)
- No new deaths.
- Total deaths related to COVID to date = 215
- Underlying Cause Deaths = 195, Contributing Factor Deaths = 20
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions, please call 563-556-6200.
For current statewide data, please visit coronavirus.iowa.gov/