Friday, June 18, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Kennedy Mall Vaccination Clinic
Scheduled appointments and walk-in vaccinations of Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson administered by the Dubuque Visiting Nurses Association.
Saturday, June 19, Noon - 3 p.m.
Juneteenth Celebration, Comiskey Park, 24th St. & Jackson St., Dubuque
Walk-in and scheduled vaccinations of Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson administered by Hartig Drug. To make an appointment, visit www.hartigdrug.com/covidvaccine
- UnityPoint Clinic Urgent Care – West: 2255 JFK Road in Dubuque, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday – Sunday on a walk-in or scheduled basis. Call 563-589-4960 to schedule an appointment.
- UnityPoint Health Finley Pharmacy – Peosta: 8456 Peosta Commercial Ct. in Peosta, every Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. by appointment. Call 563-557-2950 to schedule an appointment.
- Hartig Drug locations are accepting walk-in vaccinations for Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson at all Dubuque locations as well as scheduled appointments. Appointments available at https://www.hartigdrug.com/covidvaccine
- INFOCUS Pharmacy at 1690 Elm St. in Dubuque is accepting walk-in vaccinations and scheduled appointments for Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines. Appointments available at http://healthmartcovidvaccine.com/
- MercyOne Pharmacies in Cascade, Dubuque, and Dyersville are accepting walk-in vaccinations and appointments for Pfizer. The Mercyone Hospital Pharmacy is offering Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson. To make an appointment, visit https://www.mercyone.org/dubuque/find-a-service-or-specialty/pharmacy/vaccinations/
For help making a vaccination appointment, transportation assistance information, please call the Dubuque County Sleeves Up! Call Center at 563-690-MAKE(6253).
For a complete list of COVID-19 vaccine providers and more upcoming clinics in Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/sleevesup.
This message is from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team, which includes staff from the from the Dubuque County Health Department, City of Dubuque Health Department, Dubuque County Emergency Management Agency, and the Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association.