440 More Fully Vaccinated and 7 New Positive Individuals in Dubuque County Since Wednesday
233 More Fully Vaccinated and 14 New Positive Individuals in Dubuque County Since Friday
DUBUQUE COUNTY 24-HOUR CHANGES & TOTALS
(1 p.m. yesterday to 1 p.m. today)
VACCINATIONS OF COUNTY RESIDENTS
- Vaccinations Completed: 46,246
(233 more than Friday)
- 47.5% of all Dubuque County residents fully vaccinated
- Vaccinations Started (1st dose): 3,731
- For current information on Dubuque County vaccination opportunities, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/sleevesup
- 14 new positive individuals since Friday
- Total positive individuals to date = 13,417
- 180 active cases in Dubuque County (8 less than Friday)
Positivity rate based on total positive tests, not individuals.
- Past 14-day positivity average = 1.6%
- Past 7-day positivity average = 1.8%
- Dubuque County Residents Hospitalized = 3 as of May 20. (1 less than May 17)
- No new deaths since Monday.
- Total deaths related to COVID to date = 209
- Underlying Cause Deaths = 193, Contributing Factor Deaths = 16
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions, please call 563-556-6200.
For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecountyiowa.gov/COVID19
For current statewide data, please visit coronavirus.iowa.gov/
This message is from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team, which includes staff from the from the Dubuque County Health Department, City of Dubuque Health Department, Dubuque County Emergency Management Agency, and the Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association.