More Walk-In Vaccination Clinics Added
Dubuque County: 763 More Fully Vaccinated Individuals, 14 New Positive Individuals
Iowa: 15,464 More Fully Vaccinated Individuals, 931 New Positive Individuals, and 6 New Deaths
Walk-In/No-Appointment Vaccination Clinics This Week
Until 5 p.m. at the Kennedy Mall Vaccination Clinic. Operated by Grand River Medical Group. (Pfizer vaccine, anyone age 16 and over is eligible)
NEW: Until 5 p.m. at the MercyOne Pharmacy at 1920 Elm Street in Dubuque. (Pfizer vaccine, anyone age 16 and over is eligible)
- Thursday, April 22, from Noon - 7 p.m. at the Grand River Center Vaccination Clinic (500 Bell St., Dubuque, in the parking garage as drive-through only). Operated by the Dubuque Fire Department. (Pfizer vaccine, anyone age 16 and over is eligible)
- NEW: Friday, April 23, from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. at the Kennedy Mall Vaccination Clinic. Operated by Dubuque Visiting Nurses Association, UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, and Union Family Pharmacy. (Pfizer vaccine, anyone age 16 and over is eligible)
- Saturday, April 24, 8 a.m. - Noon at the Kennedy Mall Vaccination Clinic. Operated by the Dubuque Visiting Nurses Association & UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital. (Pfizer vaccine, anyone age 16 and over is eligible)
Available Vaccination Appointments
As of 1 p.m. today, COVID vaccinations appointments were available at the following Dubuque County vaccine providers:
Please keep any appointment you schedule or contact the provider to cancel if you must. Remember that if you get the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, it's critical that you receive the second dose.
For assistance making an appointment, call the Dubuque County Sleeves Up! Call Center at 563.690.MAKE(6253).
For links to all Dubuque County vaccine providers, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/sleevesup
DUBUQUE COUNTY 24-HOUR CHANGES & TOTALS
(11 a.m. yesterday to 11 a.m. today)
VACCINATIONS OF COUNTY RESIDENTS
- Vaccinations Completed: 32,578
(763 more than yesterday)
- Vaccinations Started (1st dose): 12,561
- 14 new positive individuals since yesterday
- Total positive individuals to date = 13,197
- 587 active cases in Dubuque County (14 less than yesterday)
- No new deaths.
- Total deaths related to COVID to date = 203
- Underlying Cause Deaths = 189, Contributing Factor Deaths = 14
- Dubuque County Residents Hospitalized = 5 as of Apr. 19. (3 less than Apr. 18)
TESTING & POSITIVITY RATE
- 127 more individuals tested since yesterday
- Past 14-day positivity average = 4.2%
- Past 7-day positivity average = 3.1%
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions, please call 563-556-6200.
For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecountyiowa.gov/COVID19
For current statewide data, please visit coronavirus.iowa.gov/
This message is from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team, which includes staff from the from the Dubuque County Health Department, City of Dubuque Health Department, Dubuque County Emergency Management Agency, and the Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association.