More than 10,000 County Residents Fully Vaccinated
Dubuque County: 807 New Completed Vaccinations, 10 New Positive Individuals, and 1 New Death.
Iowa: 24,517 New Completed Vaccinations, 539 New Positive Individuals, and 3 New Deaths.
DUBUQUE COUNTY 24-HOUR CHANGES & TOTALS
(11 a.m. yesterday to 11 a.m. today)
VACCINATIONS OF COUNTY RESIDENTS
- Vaccinations Completed (2nd dose): 10,420
(807 more than yesterday)
- 10.7% of county residents fully vaccinated
- Vaccinations Started (1st dose): 11,379
VACCINE PROVIDER INFORMATION
Dubuque County Vaccine Information
- 456 active cases in Dubuque County (17 less than yesterday)
- 1 new death.
- Total deaths related to COVID to date = 196
- Underlying Cause Deaths = 183, Contributing Factor Deaths = 13
- Dubuque County Residents Hospitalized = 8 as of March 4. (4 less than March 3)
TESTING & POSITIVITY RATE
- 78 more individuals tested
- Individuals tested to date = 54,278
- Past 14-day positivity average = 3.4%
- Past 7-day positivity average = 2.7%
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions, please call 563.556.6200.
For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/COVID19
For current statewide data, please visit coronavirus.iowa.gov/
This message is from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team, which includes staff from the from the Dubuque County Health Department, City of Dubuque Health Department, Dubuque County Emergency Management Agency, and the Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association.