Dubuque County: 512 New First-Dose Vaccinations, 40 New Cases, and No New Deaths. Iowa: 9,284 New First-Dose Vaccinations, 1,035 New Cases, and 29 New Deaths.
Dubuque County: 512 New First-Dose Vaccinations, 40 New Cases, and No New Deaths.
Iowa: 9,284 New First-Dose Vaccinations, 1,035 New Cases, and 29 New Deaths.
DUBUQUE COUNTY 24-HOUR CHANGES & NEW TOTALS
(11 a.m. yesterday to 11 a.m. today)
VACCINATIONS OF COUNTY RESIDENTS
- Vaccinations started (1st dose): 12,542
(512 more than yesterday)
- Vaccinations completed (2nd dose): 3,412
(59 more than yesterday)
- Vaccine Provider Information
- 40 new cases.
- Total confirmed cases to date = 12,038
- Positive cases over the last 7 days: 139
- Positive cases over the last 14 days: 292
- 791 active cases (same as yesterday)
- No new deaths.
- Total deaths related to COVID to date = 186
- Underlying Cause Deaths = 175, Contributing Factor Deaths = 11
- Dubuque County Residents Hospitalized = 12 as of Feb. 9. (4 more than Feb. 7)
TESTING & POSITIVITY RATE
- 95 more individuals tested.
- Total individuals tested to date = 52,208
- Past 14-day average = 7.3%
- Past 7-day average = 5.3%
LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY OUTBREAKS
1 long-term care facility outbreak (same as yesterday):
Stonehill Care Center, Dubuque (73 current positive cases, 4 in the last 14 days, and 47 recoveries)
Please do not reply to this message. If you have questions, please call 563.556.6200.
For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/COVID19
For current statewide data, please visit coronavirus.iowa.gov/
This message is from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team, which includes staff from the from the Dubuque County Health Department, City of Dubuque Health Department, Dubuque County Emergency Management Agency, and the Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association.