Dubuque County: 134 New Cases, 122 Recoveries, and 1 Death. Cases to Date Surpass 9,000. Iowa: 3,323 New Cases, 2,465 Recoveries, and 41 Deaths
Dubuque County: 134 New Cases, 122 Recoveries, and 1 Death. Cases to Date Surpass 9,000.
Iowa: 3,323 New Cases, 2,465 Recoveries, and 41 Deaths
"We need to protect those we are thankful for in our families and communities.
Ensure indoor masking around vulnerable family members during any gatherings due to the significant amount of virus."
24-HOUR CHANGES & NEW TOTALS
(11 a.m. yesterday to 11 a.m. today):
- Dubuque County: 134 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 9,059
- Iowa: 3,323 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 222,280
- Dubuque County: 3,391 active cases (11 more than yesterday)
- Dubuque County: 1 additional death. Total deaths to date = 91
- Iowa: 41 additional deaths. Total deaths to date = 2,312
- Dubuque County Residents Hospitalized = 59 as of Nov. 23. (1 less than Nov. 22.)
- Iowans Currently hospitalized = 1,269 (36 fewer than yesterday.)
- Dubuque County: New recoveries = 1122. Total number of recoveries = 5,577
- Iowa: New recoveries = 2,465. Total number of recoveries = 124,522
LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY OUTBREAKS
Dubuque County: 6 long-term care facility outbreaks (same as yesterday) with 131 positive cases (4 more than yesterday), 20 new positive cases in the last 14 days, and 70 recoveries (6 more than yesterday):
- Bethany Home, Dubuque (4 positive cases, 4 in the last 14 days, and 0 recoveries)
- Dubuque Specialty Care, Dubuque (7 positive cases, 0 in the last 14 days, and 4 recoveries)
- Luther Manor Communities, Dubuque (82 positive cases, 0 new positive cases in the last 14 days, and 53 recoveries)
- Hawkeye Care Center, Dubuque(5 positive cases, 5 in the last 14 days, and 0 recoveries)
- ManorCare Health Services, Dubuque (15 positive cases, 2 new positive cases in the last 14 days, and 6 recoveries)
- Shady Rest Care Center, Cascade (18 positive cases, 9 new positive cases in the last 14 days, and 7 recoveries)
Iowa: 152* outbreaks (3 more than yesterday) with 4,650 positive cases, 1,797 recoveries, and 1,038 deaths to date.
* Record High
TESTING & POSITIVITY RATE (Calculated by IDPH)
- 277 more individuals tested. Total residents tested to date = 43,652
- Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 18.2%, average to date = 20.8%.
- 4,641 more individuals tested. Total Iowa residents tested to date = 1,194,531
- Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 18.6%, average to date = 18.6%
For the most current information on COVID-19, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov.
For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/COVID19
Randy Gehl, Public Information Officer
Email Randy Gehl
This message is from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team, which includes staff from the from the Dubuque County Health Department, City of Dubuque Health Department, Dubuque County Emergency Management Agency, and the Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association.