Dubuque County: 172 New Cases, 1 Death, and 58 Recoveries. 2,923 Active Cases. Iowa: 4,801 New Cases, 25 Deaths, 1,040 Recoveries, and Record-High Hospitalizations at 1,261
Dubuque County: 172 New Cases, 1 Death, and 58 Recoveries. 2,923 Active Cases.
Iowa: 4,801 New Cases, 25 Deaths, 1,040 Recoveries, and Record-High Hospitalizations at 1,261
24-HOUR CHANGES & NEW TOTALS
(11 a.m. yesterday to 11 a.m. today):
- Dubuque County: 172 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 7,628
- Iowa: 4,801 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 180,256
- Dubuque County: 1 additional death. Total deaths to date = 78
- Iowa: 25 additional deaths. Total deaths to date = 1,972
- Dubuque County Residents Hospitalized = 49 as of Nov. 12. (4 more than Nov. 11.)
- Iowans Currently hospitalized = 1,261* (34 more than yesterday.)
* = Record High
- The IDPH dashboard now includes details on hospitalizations by age group and by primary diagnosis vs. secondary diagnosis. For more information, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov/pages/hospitalization-analysis
- Dubuque County: New recoveries = 58. Total number of recoveries = 4,627
- Iowa: New recoveries = 1,040. Total number of recoveries = 107,540
IDPH designates positive cases as recovered after 28 days if there are no observable signs or symptoms of COVID-19
- Dubuque County: 2,923 active cases (113 more than yesterday)
Active cases are determined by subtracting the total number of recovered cases and deaths from the total number of positive cases to date.
LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY OUTBREAKS
- Dubuque County: 5 long-term care facility outbreaks (one less than yesterday) with 121 positive cases (35 fewer than yesterday) and 45 recoveries (31 fewer than yesterday):
- Dubuque Specialty Care, Dubuque (6 positive cases, 2 recoveries)
- Luther Manor Communities, Dubuque (76 positive cases, 18 recoveries)
- ManorCare Health Services, Dubuque (11 positive cases, 5 recoveries)
- Shady Rest Care Center, Cascade (7 positive cases, 2 recoveries)
- Sunnycrest Manor, Dubuque (21 positive cases, 18 recoveries)
- Iowa: 100 outbreaks (same as yesterday) with 2,917 positive cases, 1,356 recoveries, and 932 deaths to date.
For more details, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov/pages/long-term-care
TESTING & POSITIVITY RATE (Calculated by IDPH)
- 331 more individuals tested. Total residents tested to date = 40,392
- Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 24.8%*, average to date = 18.9%.
* = Record high
- 10,521 more individuals tested. Total Iowa residents tested to date = 1,089,767
- Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 22.9%, average to date = 16.5%
Click here for more information on the Dubuque County Face Covering Requirement
For the most current information on COVID-19, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov.
For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/COVID19
Randy Gehl, Public Information Officer
Email Randy Gehl
This message is from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team, which includes staff from the from the Dubuque County Health Department, City of Dubuque Health Department, Dubuque County Emergency Management Agency, and the Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association.