21 New Cases in Dubuque County, 774 New Cases and 5 Deaths Statewide
24-HOUR CHANGES & NEW TOTALS
(11 a.m. yesterday to 11 a.m. today):
- Dubuque County: 21 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 2,167
- Iowa: 774 new cases. Total confirmed cases to date = 69,831
- Dubuque County: No additional deaths. Total deaths to date = 36
- Iowa: 5 additional deaths. Total deaths to date = 1,165
TESTING & POSITIVITY RATE (As reported by the Iowa Department of Public Health)
- 87 more individuals tested. Total residents tested to date = 25,306
- Dubuque County Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 8.3%, average to date = 8.6%.
- 6,099 more individuals tested. Total Iowa residents tested to date = 667,922
- Iowa Test Positivity Rate: 14-day average = 11.0%, average to date = 10.5%
- Dubuque County: Hospitalized = 9 as of Sept. . Two more than Sept. 3.
- Iowa: Currently hospitalized = 309. Six fewer than yesterday.
- Dubuque County: New recoveries = 5. Total number of recoveries = 1,674
- Iowa: New recoveries = 551. Total number of recoveries = 49,495
A positive COVID-19 patient is considered recovered if it has been at least 10 days since symptoms first appeared, they have gone at least 24 hours with no fever without fever-reducing medication, and symptoms have improved.
LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY OUTBREAKS
- Dubuque County: No long-term care facility outbreaks.
- Iowa: 29 outbreaks (Same as reported yesterday)
For the most current information on COVID-19, visit https://coronavirus.iowa.gov. For COVID-19 information specific to Dubuque County, visit www.dubuquecounty.org/COVID19
Randy Gehl, Public Information Officer
Email Randy Gehl
This message is from the Dubuque County Public Health Incident Management Team, which includes staff from the from the Dubuque County Health Department, City of Dubuque Health Department, Dubuque County Emergency Management Agency, and the Dubuque Visiting Nurse Association.