Procedures & Rules
- All money in your possession at the time of booking will be placed in the inmate trust fund under your name.
- During your incarceration you will be allowed to buy commissary items. The amount you spend will be deducted from your inmate trust account.
- At the time of your release from jail, the balance in your account will be returned to you in the form of a debit card. Any money owed to the jail will be taken from your account prior to issuing you the funds.
- Money may be deposited to an inmate’s account by cash or credit card by depositing money at the jail lobby, via phone or internet.
- Internet- Money may be deposited by going to Access Corrections Website
- Lobby- Money may be deposited at the kiosk in the lobby of the
Dubuque Law Enforcement Center located at:
770 Iowa Street
Dubuque IA 52001
- Phone- Money may be deposited to an inmate’s account by dialing 866-345-1884.
- Cash, checks or money orders sent via the mail will not be placed on an inmate’s account without prior approval of jail administration.
- Money may be released for the following reasons only:
- Attorney fees
- To pay your own fines
- To post your own bond
- (Money to be released for any other reason other than those listed above must be approved by jail administration)
- Money or property will not be transferred to another inmate
- Inmates are not allowed to have money in their possession at any time.