Sleeves Up! Dubuque County
Getting vaccinated will help keep you, your family, and your community healthy and safe. At 95% efficacy, the vaccine is extraordinarily effective at protecting you from the virus.
- Where You Can Get Vaccinated in Dubuque County
- Letter from Medical Providers to the Community - Why Get Vaccinated? (PDF)
*AMENDMENT: Additional medical providers who have shown support for the community letter include: Dr. Ronald Sims, Dr. Jennie Sims.
- For the most up-to-date COVID-19 guidance, visit the CDC website
New At-Home Test Kits
If you are collecting your kit from the Dubuque County Health Department, please:
- Call us at (563) 557-7396 to let us know you will be stopping by. Let us know how many kits you will need. At this time, kits are limited to one per person.
- Once you have arrived at our building, open the latch to the wooden box to the left of the front door and take your kit(s).
- Take your kit home and unbox supplies and directions.
- Complete test as directed.
- Drop off your concealed at-home test kit at your nearest UPS drop-off location.
- Find your closest UPS drop off site using the UPS website
- The Dubuque County Health Department is unable to assist with mailing at this time.
How to Access County Offices
Dubuque County wants to ensure that all members of the public and employees are safe while in county facilities. If you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, face coverings are optional. For those unvaccinated, face coverings continued to be required while in county facilities.
If you need to visit the following offices in-person, please schedule an appointment:
Recorder and Treasurer
Please note: we recommend using Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari as internet browsers for scheduling an appointment.
Public Survey and Application Open for Dubuque County American Rescue Plan Act Funding Read on...
Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - UPDATE ON NEW CDC GUIDANCE 184 More Completed Vaccinations and 32 New Positive Individuals, and 2 Deaths Since July 21 Read on...
Trusted Information Sources
The following resources have been created or collected by the Dubuque County Incident Management Team and reflect the guidance of the Iowa Department of Public Health and Center for Disease Control. Use these resources as general guidance or display and distribute them as business owners, event hosts, teachers, etc.