The Dubuque County Health Department is working closely with the Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH), the City of Dubuque Health Services Department and the Dubuque County Healthcare Preparedness Coalition in response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Test Iowa Testing Criteria Expanded
Governor Reynolds announced that the testing criteria for the Test Iowa program has been expanded to any Iowan who wants to be tested through this program.
The first step is to complete the assessment on the testiowa website. If you have already taken the assessment, did not meet the criteria, and want to be tested, please take it again.
Test Iowa sites are offered at eight locations across the state. Please note that appointments are required for testing. The closest locations to Dubuque are Davenport and Cedar Rapids.
To take the assessment, or for more information, visit the testiowa website. You can also call Test Iowa with questions about testing at 515-575-2131 or toll-free at 844-844-1561. Phone lines are open 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., seven days a week (except holidays).
What you need to know to stay safe as the county begins to reopen
- ’What’s Open, What’s Not’ - Dubuque City Attorney Office, Updated May 20 (PDF)
- ’Safe at Work’ - guidance for employers from Greater Dubuque Development, NICC, CIRAS
- Iowa Public Health Reopening Guidance (PDF)
- Iowa Public Health Reopening Guidance for Business (PDF)
Dubuque County Targeted Testing Program Tests Almost 875 This Week Read on...
Test Iowa Testing Criteria Expanded Read on...
246 New Cases and 13 Deaths in Iowa, 8 More Cases in Dubuque County Read on...
Links to Federal and State COVID-19 Information
- Iowa Statewide COVID-19 Testing - TestIowa
- COVID-19 in Iowa – IDPH interactive data website
- CDC Guidelines for Running Essential Errands (Updated May 11)
- COVID-19 and Children (Updated May 11)
- CDC Guidelines for At-Home Care
- COVID-19 in Iowa, Information from our Governor
- Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Medicare and Coronavirus