2022 General Election
- August 8, 2022--First day to file for Partisan County and Township Offices
- August 30, 2022—First Day to Submit Absentee Requests for the November 8th General Election. Please note that ballots won’t be mailed until October 19, 2022.
- August 31,2022—Last day to file nomination papers for County Ag Extension, Soil & Water, Hospital Trustees, Township Clerks and Trustees for Taylor and Washington Townships and NPPO Party candidates . Open until 5:00 p.m.
- September 6, 2022—County Objection, Withdrawal, and Substitution Deadline. Last day to file written objections to nomination petitions filed with the County Auditor. Deadline is 5:00 pm.
- October 19, 2022—Absentee Ballots Ready. First day absentee ballots may be voted in the Auditor’s office and mailed out.
- October 24, 2022—Worry-Free Postmark Date. Mailed voter registration forms which are postmarked on or before today are considered on time to be pre-registered for the primary election even if they are received after the pre-registration deadline.
- October 24, 2022—Voter Pre-Registration Deadline. The deadline to pre-register to vote for the Primary Election is 5:00 p.m. Voters may still register after this date, but need to show both ID and proof of residence.
- October 24, 2022—Absentee Ballot by Mail Request Deadline. Deadline is 5:00 p.m. Postmarks do not count.
- November 5, 2022—Auditor’s office open 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- November 7, 2022—Absentee Ballot In-Person Deadline. Last day to request and vote an absentee ballot in person at the Auditor’s Office. Last day to fix incomplete affidavits.
- November 8, 2022—GENERAL ELECTION DAY. Polls open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Absentee Ballot Deadline 8:00 p.m.
- November 14, 2022—Canvass of Votes
- November 17, 2022—Recount Request Deadline. Auditor’s office open until 5:00 p.m.