1. All players must register and start at No.1 tee except with permission.
2. Each player must have a bag and at least 4 clubs.
3. No more than 4 players in a group at any time.
4. Foursome only on weekends, holidays, and busy periods.
5. No cutting in ahead of players.
6. Players looking for lost balls must wave next players through.
7. Do not play from tee or fairway until other players are out of range.
8. U.S.G.A. rules will govern play.
9. Across any fence is out of bunds and on, or across any park roadway is out of bounds. Local rule: Left of white stakes on Hole No.1 is out of bounds on tee shot only.